The Markland offers several types of accommodations ranging from Log Rooms to Two Bedroom Cottages. A complimentary continental breakfast is included with all accommodations.
Our Faema coffee machine makes the perfect latte or espresso to welcome you to another day on the Island. Before or after your hike, swim, or ride, or just to accompany a good book and a great ocean view, a perfect cup of coffee is only an "ask" away.
ONE and TWO BEDROOM COTTAGES
We offer two types of cottages - a One Bedroom Cottage and a Two Bedroom Cottage. These are delightful self contained cottages with fully equipped kitchenettes, bathroom, living room with pull out sofa and either one or two bedrooms with queen size bed.
The One Bedroom Cottage has sleeping capacity for 4 while the Two Bedroom Cottage has sleeping capacity for 6. These cottages offer privacy in a charming and relaxing setting.
TWO BEDROOM DELUXE (2 Log Rooms + Kitchenette)
The Deluxe Two Bedroom Log Room has sleeping capacity for 8 and 3 bathrooms. It's an ideal set up for families or groups that wish to stay "connected" or close together.
It consists of 3 adjoining log rooms with the middle room equipped with a full kitchenette, bathroom and sofa bed (sleeping 2). The log rooms on either side are single rooms with a king size bed, pull out sofa and ensuite bathroom.
THE LOG ROOM (Queen with an Ocean View)
The Log Room is a spacious, comfortable single room with ensuite bathroom and a magnificent ocean view. It has sleeping capacity for 3 with a king size bed and a pull out sofa.
There are no kitchen facilities in the log rooms but guests are welcomed to enjoy our restaurant and our complimentary continental breakfast.
THE MARKLAND RATES for 2020
Please note that rates are listed in Canadian dollars, based on double occupancy.
A 15% Harmonized Sales Tax is not included. Rates subject to change.
May - June 15
Oct.1 - Oct.31
June 16 - Sept.30
|One Bedroom Cottage
|Two Bedroom Cottage
|Private Two Bedroom with Kitchenette
|The Log Room (Queen with ocean view)
- There is a $20 extra charge for each adult over the initial three (in the Logroom), over the initial three (in the One Bedroom), over the initial five (in the Two Bedroom), and over the initial six (in the Private Two Bedroom).
- U.S. currency will be exchanged at fair rates.
- A 30% deposit is required at time of booking.
- A Cancellation with less than 7 days notice will forfeit deposit.
- If arriving past 7pm on arrival day, please call to inform us and to guarantee room.
- Well behaved pets only*. A $45.00 pet fee will be applied to your room. Please see our policy below.
- We are unable to guarantee specific room requests but will try to accommodate as much as possible.
- WiFi Available in the Main Building. Laptops are welcome. There are no TV's in the cottages.
For more information, or to make reservations, please contact us
PET POLICY: We welcome "well behaved" dogs and ask that you be respectful of our guests and our peaceful environment. We ask that owners pick up after their dog and be respectful of our property both inside the cabins and out. There is a $45.00 pet fee per stay. Sorry, no cats are allowed.